Mar 30, 2011

they r CHIPSMORE, i'm an OREO?

sorry if the title sounds silly ~~sphtpehosaosdsnja ;)) know what i means? =)
first, let me introduce my BestChocolateChips Pal : its CHIPSMORE ! :)))

lebih chips lebih coklat ! ^^ more chips more the taste of chocolate ! ^^

CHIPMORE is a biscuits w/ chocolate chips on the top ! ^^ i don't know if this r available in other country or not. So, just check it out at ur nearest grocery stores ~ kekeke
*sound like a promoter! ;))

they? i mean my FRIENDs ! LOL XD wondering why im saying they r CHIPSMORE ?

*while writing this, a plastic flew in front of me.. and in this middle of nite.. im really shock ;0! my eyes became like this a sec ago... o0... hahaha*

its bcoz they r my best pal! ^^ i luv them very much. we had lived together for about 3years! kekeke~ its bcoz im staying at hostel..! ^^
bsides,, have u ever watch CHIPSMORE ads in TV??? 0o... the chipsmore biscuits is like 'glance and go' : my phrase sound WEIRD rite? that's ME !^^
so,, the conclusion is my friends r like tat ! kekeke :D sometimes,, when they starts chatting n comments or either twittering w/ me,, then they gone w/o any conclusion ! ^^ kekeke n continue to chat again as usual after few hours! hihihi :D

tats why i ♥ my CHIPSMORE friend ! they still w/ me though they r like a chipsmore !

why i'm an OREO?? hahah :D i think its bcoz im a girl w/ dark skin and a white teeth ! hahaha
XD i dunno why i sound so silly 2nite.. kekeke mybe overdose of McD Spicy fried chicken !
and now,, chipmore and oreo are friends ! ^^



these are bunch of list *not bunch actually ! kekekeke * of my CHIPSMORE friend !

come! lets here it out loud ! :)))
#miss Silmi a.k.a MACEK
#miss EnaBahar
#miss MalinaSalim
#mr Sincere *hahahah :D
#mr afiq the cop!
#miss LeezaMazlan a.k.a marshmellow XD

*see,, not even 10 ! kekekkeke :D but i still luv them,, cos they r my CHIPSMORE friend.
to others,, please dun be jealous.. its juz they r like chipsmore ! hahaha :D
then to others,, ill make u all my ButterCookies ~ cus u r so sweet and lovely ! ^^


wanna be my ButterCookies ?? dun be afraid =) jus be my friend ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment