Mar 20, 2011

my hair is precious ! ^^




yup,, i'm totally 200% agreed that our hair is precious. ! ^^
[ usually people use 100%,, bt for me,, my max range is 200~ so how tat cn be?? ]

it doesn't care whether we are wearing 'hijab' or not. the risk is still the same. if ur hair is not taken care using the right ways, then u will get dandruff, a sick hair scalp.. and many more. ; D so do take care of ur head ! ^^

for me ;)) before i was using Sunsilk for dandruff...
review Sunsilk shampoo [dandruff] : for a few month., i can see that my dandruff starts to decrease however my hair bcome more frizzy ! ; ((( i'm not so happy bout that.. omo~
((p/s: if u want to try it,, go on! :) dun be afraid coz mybe their new formula suits w/ ur hair ! ))

then,, i changed my shampoo to Pantene [dandruff]
review: i think it is better ^^ my hair not to frizzy.. then i think i will stay into that brand...:D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
however,, a last month.. my sis n I went to a hair salon [Hair Effect] which located in Kamunting. :)) nearer to my granny house.! :D my sis already went there for her dandruff treatment.. so i went with her to get a new haircut n a clean hair n head.. ;))
there they use schwarzkopf professional.. this are the only one hair salon in Taiping that are using Schwarzkopf!^^ so happy..

their service is very excellent ! ^^ i love it: it makes me feel great ! ~ ^^ their workers are also nice. really fast, and high class! ^^kekeke ~~
neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu choahaeyo !

then last week,, i went there again w/ my mom n aunt ~! ^^ at first our plan :: aunt: cut n wash, mom&me: wash only ! ^^ however,, when we already there,, aunt&mom: cut wash steam, me: treatment&wash! hehehe.. the price is affordable as its quality. so dun be afraid.
this that i think that they use for my treatment.! ^^

this both are the Schwarzkopf BonaCure!

for more information ,, juz click here ! ^^

they use pre-shampoo on my head n then they wrap my head just like a 'steamfish' goin into oven ! ^^ kekeke :DD is should hve taken the pix ! ^^
what ever it is :: i'm now a Schwarzkopf LOVER ! ^^
it relieves itchy, clean up ur head, ^^ and reduce the dandruff ! :DD Superbbbb!!!! ^^

so what are u waiting for,, find ur own Shampoo now~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment