Mar 9, 2011

^^ Big Bang Parody ^^

annyeong ~! ^^
yesterday nite, i was laughing like a crazy girl in the mid of nite after seeing BigBang parody. I guessed i should share it w/ all of my friend. ^^ About why im suddenly speaking in English coz mybe i can share this w/ the whole world too ! ~ Just hoping... If u dont like it, dun leave any harsh comments for me,, just click the 'X' button or navigate away from my page !~ ('o'). If u like it do leave me some positive comment! I would love to hear that.
Mianhaeyo.. too much chansori .. ; )

Here i give u some of BigBang parody that i have watched it !

BOF parody [ENG SUB] ♥ Part 1Part 2

Coffee Prince parody [ENG SUB] ♥ Part 1Part 2

Secret Garden [ENG SUB] ♥ Part 1Part 2

Beethoven Virus [ENG SUB] ♥ Full Vid

credits to vid owner : xTokyoLights , aqua9teen1 , ilovify , iEat8Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment