Mar 22, 2011

be prepare SPM2010 candidates ! !!

here i am.. here i am ! ^^ yup,, i am SPM2010 candidates.! ;)
now after a few months i spend at my home, my cat home , n my granny home.. the time finally come ! ting tong ~~ uwaa.. i dun hve btterfly in my stomach ,, grr.. only a pack of MiSedap 'Mee Goreng' ~ ! kekeke...
what time have come? its the IMPORTANT time ! ^^

the date : 23 March 2011
the day: WEDNESDAY
the time : starts at 10.00am
the venue : SMKTT [ back to school ! ] ; )))

*miss my teacher ! ^^ so much ! neomu neomu neomu neomu bogoshipoyo ! ^^

u la la la la~~~ suddenly feels want to sing 'Supa Dupa Diva' -- release my tension n nervous !
kekeke~~ I ♥ my tweet follower & face friends !

they all wishing me luck! thx 2 all of u ! ; D


and this r the most that i love,, from :: JJHitzFm ! ~kekeke love ur Gotcha !


this r from my juniors ~ thx so much ! ^^


mira my friend. ^^ saranghae u ! [ mianhae other chingu,, only got mira part. others, cheongmal mianhae yo.. nal chingu saranghae ! ^^ ]


from my old friend ! ^^ thx so much ~~


hopefully,, i will get a BLAST result w/ a sound 'BigBang' ! kekeke ^^
[actually still nervous !hahaha actinglike not ! huh ]

forgot something ; D
someone has help cheer up my day again ! ^^ kekeke thx so much ! ; D


tats why i luv u ! ^^ ; DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment